Second video sale, St patricks day animation - stock footage earnings march 2019

I wrote post, not long ago, about how

Exported frame from simple background animation 


is selling very well on stock sites ( in the time i am writing this it earns me amazing 89.3$ on 5 stock photo  agencies  in 23 days- excluding iStock in 23 days)  shocking for one simple background. Right now i checked Shutterstock contributor page and there is a sale of that animation :) here is the link to it :


I got commission of US$25.66. Its shown as subscription purchase.As they said on their page "All footage clip downloads will earn you 30% of the purchase price paid by the customer." - it means that someone paid around US$85 for this animation. Not bad at all.  

Making animation like this it can be time consuming if you dont have proper computer configuration to support After Effects (like me and my crashing laptop) but for anyone who has some stronger GPU this can maybe be a good solution to earn some nice side income. My next step is upgrading to stronger machine and trying to do some more animations like this. 

If you would like to start selling your photos and footage online check my page to see agencies that i am submiting my work : How to earn money with stock photography
Share on Google Plus

About Negmardesign

0 comments :

Post a Comment